Watercolor with Lexi – Paint Your Pets
What: Step by Step Guided Watercolor Lessons
When: Three Opportunities to Watch (2 LIVES or 1 Replay each week)
Wednesday Morning Session 9:30am to 11:30am PST (September 20th & 27th, October 4th & 11th)
Thursday Night Session 6:30pm to 8:30pm PST (September 21st & 28th, October 5th & 12th)
For this round of watercolor, we are painting our beloved pets! Two each week – simple and playful caricatures of our fur babies, and we even have a goat in there! All photographs and pre-sketches will be provided, so no stress – just lots of painty play! Ohhh and bring your Posca markers if you have them, because they will add just the right amount of pop to our finished paintings!
- Watercolor paints – starting from scratch here? Consider buying one of Carmen Daumer’s Daniel Smith watercolor palettes, these correspond perfectly with my top 24 colors, and she sells sets or single half pans!
- Pencil & eraser
- Fine Line Masking Fluid Pen and Replacement Tips
- Micron pens 01 (black or brown )
- Bleedproof White or White Gouache
- Water cup
- Palette for mixing colors
- Watercolor brushes Round 18/0, 2 and 6 and a large brush (12 or oval wash)
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Painters Tape
- Art tote or rigid surface to tape your watercolor paper down to
- Watercolor paper coldpress 9x12 (we will likely cut down and work smaller, but might go bigger some weeks)
- Metal Stylus or bruising tool
- Baby wipes or Paper towel
- OPTIONAL - Posca Paint Markers
- Saral Graphite Transfer Paper - Optional: if you do not wish to free hand sketch the weekly lesson, you might want to consider purchasing some carbon or tracing paper, I’ve had great success with this brand.
Classroom/Class Outline/Intellectual Property
Facebook Messenger Classroom - We have a private Facebook Messenger group for each of my online classes. If we are not “friends” already on Facebook, please send me a friend request here. I will add you to this Messenger group. It’s a place to communicate with fellow students, share work, and ask questions.
At the time of purchase you will receive an email from Send Owl, if you do not receive an email within 20 minutes of your purchase, please check your trash or spam mail. In the event that you do not have an email, please reach out, and I will send it to you manually. The Send Owl email includes your class outline and class details. You have three download attempts on this file. In the event that you receive a notice that your access has expired, simply email me, and I’ll reset your access manually. Your Zoom class link will be included in your class outline. This same code will be used for the 4wk duration.
I own the intellectual property of the work and techniques taught in these classes. I do not sell nor am I sponsored by any of the company’s products that I use in my classes. Please do not license the content created in my classes, duplicate or reteach the classes (online, in person or via recording). These courses are intended for your own personal growth, and I’m delighted to share my love of art with you!