Please do not license the content created in my classes, duplicate or reteach the classes (online, in person, during LIVES or via recording). These courses are intended for your own personal growth, and I’m delighted to share my love of art with you!
When: Instant Access Download
Where: Class is on Venmo
I’m over the moon excited about getting to share these wonderful Amy Howard products with you! We tackled Plaster & Patina, and now our next step is to dive head first into Cracked Gesso, Milk Paints, Gilding Size and Gold Leaf. You are absolutely going to love this old world Europeon finish; I seriously can’t get enough! Zero experience required.
Please note, decoupage is totally optional, if your preference is simply learn the finish, don’t hesitate to join!
Supply List (you need to pick these up):
- Milk Paint – Strasbourg White
- Cracked Gesso
- Gilding Size 1oz bottle
- Gold Leaf
- Antiquing Glaze 1oz bottle
- Pigment Powders - Scandinavian Grey
- 1 Cast Resin 3-d Element or Moulded Element or WoodUBend
- 1 wood sign
- Base color of your choosing in a latex, one-step (I use Amy Howard One Step in Selznick Grey or Linen – coming soon to the website), or acrylic base paint. This should NOT reactivate or lift when wet with water or new mediums.
- (2) Jars with lids (think pasta and pickle jars – rinsed and dried)
- Paint Brushes – one small detail brush and one 1”
- Cup for water
- Plastic Spoon
- Sea sponge (the more craggy the better)
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Baby Wipes or Rags (like old tshirts)
- Top Coat (I’ll be using Amy Howard Matte Sealer)
- Optional (if you are decoupaging) - Roycycled Baby Animals (or Bird Catalog) paper and Cling Wrap – only if you want to add decoupage element
- Optional (if you are decoupaging) - White Gesso or Acrylic Paint
Optional Amy Howard Dark Wax and Clear Wax
Classroom/Class Outline/Intellectual Property
Facebook Messenger Classroom - We have a private Facebook Messenger group for each of my online classes. If we are not “friends” already on Facebook, please send me a friend request here. I will add you to this Messenger group. It’s a place to communicate with fellow students, share work, and ask questions.
At the time of purchase you will receive an email from Send Owl, if you do not receive an email within 20 minutes of your purchase, please check your trash or spam mail. In the event that you do not have an email, please reach out, and I will send it to you manually. The Send Owl email includes your class outline and class details. You have three download attempts on this file. In the event that you receive a notice that your access has expired, simply email me, and I’ll reset your access manually. Your Zoom class link will be included in your class outline. This same code will be used for the 4wk duration.I own the intellectual property of the work and techniques taught in these classes. Please do not license the content created in my classes, duplicate or reteach the classes (online, during LIVES, in person or via recording). These courses are intended for your own personal growth, and I’m delighted to share my love of art with you!