Class Details: Book Study Featuring Angela Moulton's Brushstrokes Acrylic book
When: (1/03/22-2/07/22) January 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st and February 7th
What: Book Study Featuring Angela Moulton's Brushstrokes Acrylic book
Time: Mondays, 9:30 am to 11:30 am, PST
Where: Zoom Live Lesson (recording to follow several hours after class)
- Brush Strokes Acrylic Book by Angela Marie Moulton
- Canvas Panels 8”x10” (or use what you already have) or you may choose to work in a journal like the Dina Wakley Mixed Media Journal (used in our January Mixed Media Journal course through January)
- Acrylic Paints (use what you have, but best to use high flow or fluid acrylics, heavier body is easiest). This is set is what I’ll be using.
- Brushes (mixed media brushes are best)
- Water cup
- Palette for mixing colors
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Metal Palette Knife (small painting knife No.6 – 77301) with pointed tip
- Water bottle or mini mister
At the time of purchase, you will receive an email from Send Owl, if you do not receive an email within 20 minutes of your purchase, please check your trash or spam mail. In the event that you do not have an email, please reach out, and I will send it to you manually. The Send Owl email includes your class outline and class details. You have three download attempts on this file. In the event that you receive a notice that your access has expired, simply email me, and I’ll reset your access manually.