Watercolor with Lexi – Fall Woodlands (Fox & Bear)
What: Step by Step Guided Watercolor Lessons
When: Instant Download (print outs will be mailed to you)
For this round of watercolor, we are taking out all the pressure of sketching and working with pre-printed images on cold press watercolor paper. I’m taking the stress out of it and mailing you copies of my original sketches, and we’ll paint these fall inspired woodland creatures together. Both the fox and the bear have full video, step-by-step lessons, and you'll receive the links/passwords via Send Owl, once your registration is complete.
- Watercolor paints – starting from scratch here? Consider buying one of Carmen Daumer’s Daniel Smith watercolor palettes, these correspond perfectly with my top 24 colors, and she sells sets or single half pans!
- Water cup
- Palette (or plate) for mixing colors
- Watercolor brushes Round 18/0, 2 and 6 and a large brush (12 or oval wash)
- Heat tool or hair dryer
- Painters Tape
- Art tote or rigid surface to tape your watercolor paper down to
- Metal Stylus or bruising tool
- Baby wipes or Paper towel
- Golden High Flow Acrylic in Titanium White
Classroom/Class Outline/Intellectual Property
Facebook Messenger Classroom - We have a private Facebook Messenger group for each of my online classes. If we are not “friends” already on Facebook, please send me a friend request here. I will add you to this Messenger group. It’s a place to communicate with fellow students, share work, and ask questions.
At the time of purchase you will receive an email from Send Owl, if you do not receive an email within 20 minutes of your purchase, please check your trash or spam mail. In the event that you do not have an email, please reach out, and I will send it to you manually. The Send Owl email includes your class outline and class details. You have three download attempts on this file. In the event that you receive a notice that your access has expired, simply email me, and I’ll reset your access manually. Your Zoom class link will be included in your class outline. This same code will be used for the 4wk duration.I own the intellectual property of the work, drawings and techniques taught in these classes. Please do not license the content created in my classes, duplicate/copy or reteach the classes/content (online, in person or via recording). These courses are intended for your own personal growth, and I’m delighted to share my love of art with you!