Welcome to all things cutesy with this tea party themed gouache adventure! Join me as we sketch & paint the sweetest little gouache illustrations. As mentioned, our theme is all things tea party, and we'll work our way through a teapot, a couple of teacups, petit fours and whimsical tablescapes. This is sure to give you a toothache it's so just that sweet!
- Gouache Watercolor (NOT acrylic gouache - but you could use these if you have them)
- OPTIONAL COLORS black gouache, gamboge, flesh & quin violet
- Watercolor Brushes: 2, 6 and 18/0
- Palette for mixing colors
- Watercolor Paper (we'll be using pieces cut down to 6" x 8")
- pencil, eraser and micron black pen 01
- two cups for water (one for white paint and one for all other colors)
At the time of purchase, you will receive an email from Send Owl, if you do not receive an email within 20 minutes of your purchase, please check your trash or spam mail. In the event that you do not have an email, please reach out, and I will send it to you manually. The Send Owl email includes your class outline and class details. You have three download attempts on this file. In the event that you receive a notice that your access has expired, simply email me, and I’ll reset your access manually.